ince 1992 the Goshen Air Center has been serving Northeast Indiana.
Hours: 7:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Sat.
9:00 am-5:00pm Sundays
(Summer Hours 9:00am-6:00pm)
Services you can find at the airport:
- Thrifty Car Rental: 574-975-6220
- ACS Charter Flights: 574-233-1040
- Flight Training: 574-971-4221
- AvFuel for 100ll and Jet-A: 574-533-8245
- Freight Unloading Services: 574-533-8245
Aircraft For Sale:
• Please call the airport and ask for Randy Sharky 574-533-8245
- The Elkhart County 4-H fair in July, which is the largest county fair in the U.S. drawing in over 250,000 guests each year.
- Amish crafted furniture, quilts, and crafts.Visit amishcountry.org for more information
- The Old Bag Factory, built in 1896, is home to producing artists, antiques and specialty shops.
- Goshen College which is known for their performing arts center.
- The Shipshewana Flea Market is the Midwest's largest flea market with 100's of vendors.
Rental Car Service:
- Thrifty Car Rental (located at the Airport) 574-975-6220
- Louie's Limo & Taxi 574-533-2778
New Horizons Aviation
offers flight training, discovery flights, rental planes and pilot licenses and certifications. 574-971-4221.
Fueling services for visiting helicopter. Positioning an aircraft for a charter departure.